Here we go.

08 July 2012

(N) Little Rock Social Club (alpha)

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

5 comments:

nicole said...

I need to know more about this place. Is it YOURS? And, do you need a password to enter?

AMD & KMHD said...

It's not my place, but, thankfully, I am welcome to it. It's nice to have a place to go to that isn't WWT or some other place filled with PEOPLE.

Carrie said...

That is a really cool room. The decor appeals to males and females alike. Kudos to the decorator. Is it you, Ai Lien?

AMD & KMHD said...

I did not decorate it; my friend Nate Moore did. He has a very special taste. My sister and I have been trying to convince him to make jewelry because we think he would apply his magic to that craft.

It is a cool little room, innit?

Carrie said...

Yes, please convince him. I would definitely be interested in some of his creations. I could picture him doing something with ravens or dark things.... Is he the one in the picture opposite the bar from you?

Blog Archive